Become A Member
Become a NUHSA member and be a voice for our neighbors in need–help us identify the needs of North King County residents and advocate for human service funding.
Who are NUHSA Members?
Members represent a wide array of professions, including human service providers, local government officials, faith communities and concerned citizens living or working in North King County. Members are advocates for human services and the role these services play in a healthy, vibrant community.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Connect with the North King County human services community
- Receive current information regarding human service news
- Share event information through our network
- Receive information on upcoming Human Services meetings and events
- Participate in Initiatives and Task Forces
- Attend NUHSA-sponsored events
- Join colleagues on NUHSA Committees
- Be listed as a community resource on our website
Join NUHSA Today!
- Government Agency $1,000-$5,000
- Community Organization $100-$500
- Individual $50, $75 or $100
How to Become a Member
- Download and print the Membership Application.
Download (PDF, 204KB)
- Fill it out and mail it with your check to:
North Urban Human Services Alliance
PO Box 60215
Shoreline, WA 98160
*Please make checks payable to “North Urban Human Services Alliance”